Supporters donate funds to The Friends for a wide variety of reasons.
They may wish to say a "thank you" for the care they or a relative has received at the hospital or to commemorate the passing of a friend or relative.
Many donate as they believe that the work that The Friends do, and the way they use donations, is a great way of showing appreciation for the volunteers and the staff at the hospital - as well as improving the patient experience at the hospital.
Supporters can choose to
- donate online through our page on BT's Mydonate website where you can make either regular or one off donations or set up a fundraising page for any sponsored activity you are taking part in.
- send a cheque made out to 'The Friends of St Cross' and post it to the address shown on our Contact Us page
- complete a standing order form to make regular contributions from your bank
- deposit cash in one of the cylinders located in Out Patients or Blood Taking at the hospital
- Open a Supporters Account (St Cross) at the Coventry Building Society
If you are a UK tax payer then the value of the donation can be increased by 25% by ticking BOTH boxes in the online form or by completing a Gift Aid Declaration form when posting a cheque or standing order form to our office at St Cross.